Job DescriptionOur client is an innovative, young and dynamic industry leading construction M&E company which is privately owned. Specialising in sub and superstructure, packages coupled with our in-house capabilities gives us the edge over our competitors.
Built on repeat business with an annual turnover of £30 million, over two decades the Group delivers. They are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
Job role requires, but is not limited to the following;
* Assistance with procurement of capital plant and sub-contract packages, reviewing specifications and Employer Requirements, to ensure compliance.
* Preparation, reviewing & agreement of Monthly Applications.
* Submission & agreement of variations.
* Internal CVR's.
* Budget forecasting.
* Reporting to Commercial Manager & Commercial Director.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft office software, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word.
* Good reporting and communication skills with an ability to meet deadlines and work with all levels of the site team.
The salary is negotiable, depending on experience and qualification.