Main contractor recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor - negotiable salary depending on experience, based in Manchester
Our client is a well-established leader based in the North West. Due to an expanse in workload they are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor. With a highly trained work force the company are leading the way in design, supply and installation. This role as a Quantity Surveyor offers the opportunity for involvement within a reputable company who undertake projects for many well-known names.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:-
* Quantity Surveying duties including valuation, measurement and agreement
* Liaise and negotiate with clients
* Dealing with contractual and legal matters
* Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met
* Reporting of contract accounts
* Preparing turnover and profit forecasts
* Providing commercial support to Design and Contract Staff
To be considered for the above role as a Quantity Surveyor, candidates must have previous experience in the required discipline.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and they offer benefits including pension and healthcare.
Please get in touch today with our Commercial Build Specialist Becky King on 01695 556800 or for more details on opportunities available, or apply below with your CV.
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.