Quantity Surveyor - Blue Chip Contracting
Our award winning team create space that help businesses succeed. Combining the strength of a national contractor with the skills of a highly experienced design and fit-out team and completing one-
We are pleased to be recruiting a Senior or Project Surveyor to join our growing team in Manchester. Candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate experience of working on projects ranging from £5m - £80m.
You will be joining a supportive company that will develop your career and hope to offer you a career of a lifetime.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the project to meet its financial targets. You need to demonstrate good working knowledge of contract conditions, demonstrate the management of project risks, junior staff, ability to foster productive relationships and can thrive in a fast paced environment.
We spread our risk and work within a number of key sectors including; commercial, medical, government and education and we would look for either specialists or a mix of sector experience.
As the specialist interiors arm of the Willmott Dixon Group we are currently involved in a major structural refurbishment of commercial offices in Birmingham city centre circa £30 million.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
* Good level of education to include 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, A Levels.
* A high level of organisation and achieving deadlines.
* Maintaining technical knowledge and understanding.
* Providing feedback for new and effective systems and controls for the business.
* Positively reacting to change and assisting in its implementation in the business.
* A track record of successful procurement.
* Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
* Appropriate CSCS card.
* Able to travel independently to work
* Construction related degree.
* Membership or working towards MCIOB or RICS.