Quantity Surveyor - Maintenance Contractor
Job DescriptionOur client has wide-ranging expertise whether it is a small or large scale construction, refurbishment, project or a service requirement covering property maintenance, their expert teams work 'hand-in-hand' with clients, stakeholders, consultants and supply chain specialists to consistently deliver best value solutions.
They are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to effectively manage all the costs relating to a number of projects. Ideally you will have extensive experience in contracting and have good knowledge in construction, painting and maintenance.
* Full Cost control, financial reporting, providing and monitoring budget and forecasts. Extensive knowledge of dealing with Loss & Expense Claims
* Extensive knowledge of various SOR's Inc. NHF/NSR/PSA and bespoke SOR.
* Extensive knowledge in reactive and planned maintenance contracts.
* Good Knowledge of JCT, PSPC Contracts and Framework Agreements
* Prepare commercial reports including cost value reconciliations and monthly client and
* subcontractor valuations
* Excellent IT skills fully competent in MS Office, excel/word/outlook & Access Databases/ PDA Systems
* Developing strong relationships with clients and subcontractors
* Excellent communication and negotiating skills
* Good experience of working within a team based culture
* Good financial, analytical and
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
On offer is an excellent salary and package and a chance to work with a leading contractor.