Quantity Surveyor - Respected Contractor
Job DescriptionCompany Medium Sized Main Contractor - Liverpool City Centre
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a reputable Main Contractor with over 10 years' experience in the industry, the successful Main Contractor offers a range of construction services across a variety of Build sectors.
They are a well-known, established and reputable contractor, working across the Merseyside Region.
You will mainly be involved in residential & commercial projects comprising New Build / Refurbishments of Commercial & Residential High Spec Developments.
Project values ranging from £1 to £15m.
Their well-earned reputation of quality, dependability and flexibility has never wavered, resulting in the development of longstanding relationships and experience with many of their clients.
Key Accountable Areas:
* Manage in the day to day quantity surveying tasks on contracts allocated to you including valuations, subcontract procurement and payment and production of internal financial reports.
* Maximising profit / return
* Accurate forecasting
* Manage risk
* Relationship building with Client and internal teams
This exciting position requires a person who is:
* Methodical and meticulous in approach
* Capable of producing high quality written material by hand and using computers
* Technically minded and possess a high degree of numerical ability
* An effective communicator and a good team player, ideally with leadership potential.
* Conscientious and has a self-disciplined approach,
* A proven commercial track record
* High level negotiation skills and commercial acumen