Quantity Surveyor - Sub Contractor
Job DescriptionOur Client is a leading Joinery Contractor operating in the Commercial and Residential Fit Out sectors in the North West and one of the leading contractors in their field.
Working in supply chains with a number of Tier 1 & 2 Contractors they have continued to grow from strength to strength.
An experienced Quantity Surveyor with extensive experience working for a joinery subcontractor to manage projects valuing between £500k - £10 million.
* Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
* Carrying out CVRs
* Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
* Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
* Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
* Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
* Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
* Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
* Process subcontractor requests for payment
* Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project
On offer is a chance to work with a well-respected Liverpool Sub-Contractor. For more information, please contact mark harris in confidence.