Regional Site Administrator
Job DescriptionRegional Construction Administrator
A large successful construction and energy company who have developments across the North West on commercial, private and public buildings are looking for an experienced construction administrator, this is an exciting role for somebody who is looking to progress in their career and would like to expand their duties and gain further knowledge of the construction industry.
We are looking for a professional and reliable administrator who has previously worked on sites or has a construction background. You will be working closely with projects managers and other senior staff ensuring the sites are running effectively.
* Answering telephone calls
* Reception duties
* Filing and general office administration
* Preparation of site staff time sheets
* Administration of sub-contractor data
* Monitoring and collation of general site data
* Preparation of documents for delivery to site
* H&S Inductions
* Keep track of office supplies and ordering
* Dealing with project managers diary
* Ensuring the site is running smoothly
* Liaising with, clients and contractors on deliveries
* Excellent communication skills written and verbally
* Highly organised
* Attention to detail
* Time management
* Knowledge of the construction industry
This is a permanent position. Working on a 40 hour a week basis.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience . Onsite parking
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett, Technical administration specialist on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYREGP
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.