Job Description* Our client is an innovative development business focused on delivering affordable quality homes for families to rent in the North of England. The Company is undergoing a rapid period of growth and seeking to deliver an ambitious programme of 4,000 completed residential properties by 2022.
* This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to gain an exciting career where you are able to develop your skills.
* They are looking to recruit for an experienced Repairs administrator or a scheduler to join their growing team.
About the role
* You will be the first point of call for residents in regards to any maintenance issues they may have on their property, you will then carry about a short assessment to establish what department would deal with the issue.
* You will liaise with sub-contractors or the repairs team ensuring the job is dealt with and updating the residents on forth coming work.
* This role involves you to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ideally the successful candidate will have worked within a maintenance or contractor background and some knowledge of skilled tradesmen.
This is a permeant role. Full time Monday - Friday (average 39 week)
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please apply direct below with your CV.