Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen in our established commercial Roofing & Cladding Company; we are recruiting for an experienced Estimator to join our team.
Salary & Benefits:
* We offer a competitive starting salary, which will be negotiable depending upon previous experience.
* A company vehicle will be provided.
The role includes but not limited to all aspects of roofing & cladding estimating works, including tracking & analysing enquiries, pricing work & building tender/quotation documents. You will manage the whole process from start to finish & work as part of a team to secure & price work. The role involves working predominately from their Manchester office, however, flexibility working from home on occasion can be discussed. Site visits to our projects will be required.
You will be pricing jobs within the following:
* Liquid roofing
* Single ply
* Hot melt
* Built up felt
* Produce clear & accurate tenders/quotations, programmes of work, payment applications & accurate project cost analysis records.
* Manage the tender/quotation process from initial enquiry to submission.
* Support Project Management throughout delivery.
* Populating Bills of Quantities/Producing Take Offs.
* Developing both product & service knowledge to represent the company to the highest of standards.
* Working closely with Contracts, Commercial & Office departments throughout.
* Generate new clients, as well as managing the existing client base.
* Organised, self-motivated, methodical with attention to detail and have excellent problem-solving skills, all supported by a high level of technological skills.
* Excellent communication skills & a track record of negotiating & securing contracts are essential.
* The candidate must be personable & able to establish long term relationships with clients to support future business growth.
* A minimum of 12 months' experience & previous experience of roofing and cladding systems is essential.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to move your career forward with a progressive contractor, this could be a perfect fit for you. Please submit an up to date CV.