Job DescriptionSenior Administrator
Our client a successful maintenance subcontractor are currently looking for an experiences senior administrator to join their friendly dedicated team based in Salford.
We are looking for somebody who will bring great energy and motivation to the team, you will be working closely with different teams which will help you develop into different areas of the business.
You will be working for a leading maintenance and refurbishment contractor whose head offices are based in Manchester, they currently have schemes across the UK and work with new and existing clients, they strive for continuous improvements and professional developments throughout the group, and after a successful 2018 it is time to expand the team!
* Communicating with the client on receipt of tender to register interest
* Setting up electronic and hard copy files for each new project ensuring all relevant information is filed as necessary
* Liaising with the relevant sub-contractors and client to arrange site visits
* Chasing subcontractors for their prices
* diary management of the Directors and Estimators to ensure they attend all site visits and are aware of tender deadlines
* Setting up meetings and refreshments
* updating the tender tracker (Microsoft Programme) and the tender analyser (Excel)
* typing letters both from scratch and using a Dictaphone
* collating all relevant documentation to submit with the tender including reading the tender documents in full on initial enquiry
* Assisting with the technical questions such as Health & Safety questionnaires, quality assurance and sub-contractor liaison.
* Undertaking buying exercises and presenting these in a table for the estimator to review
* Taking incoming phone calls
* Other basic admin duties such as using the photocopier, arranging couriers, updating spreadsheets etc.
Salary and benefits
This is a permanent position. Hours are 08.30 - 16.00 Monday to Friday
Salary depending on experience £23,000 - 26,000
Pension and healthcare
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV. If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYSENAD