Job DescriptionWe are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established social housing association for a Asset Surveyor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Asset Surveyor within the organisation to manage planned work programmes which will include inspection and monitoring of contractors carrying out internal and external refurbishment works. The successful applicant will be responsible for the pre-planning of all projects including all health and safety and CDM requirements, programmes, tenders, costs, arrangements, consultation and communication plans.
* We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can evaluate client and stakeholder requirements; think creatively and develop new concepts.
* You will be innovative in your approach and have the ability to deliver measurable outcomes.
* You will have an in-depth understanding of project management, CDM regulations and building construction.
* Experience of planned and cyclical maintenance, undertaking technical surveys and delivering a safe project on time, within budget and to the right quality is also paramount.
* You will be professionally qualified in a building or construction related field, hold a current SMSTS certificate and be proficient with AutoCAD.
Please apply below with your CV.