Senior Commercial Manager - Major Build
Job DescriptionSenior Commercial Manager - North West - Leading Contractor
Our client is a Leading contractor in the Construction Industry who have a new opportunity for a Senior Commercial Manager to work on Major Build Schemes.
Reporting into the CEO, you will provide strategic support as well as lead the commercial team across a portfolio of Major Build Projects on all matters relating to main and sub contract tender, procurement, strategy, risk management, pre and post contract as well as margin improvement and people development.
Key Accountabilities will include:
* Understanding the tender and contract requirements to identify opportunities and risks, ensuring solutions are found
* Delivery of accurate, timely and consistent financial reporting
* Ensure financial appraisals are carried out on all key supply chain members
* Minimise exposure to disputes
* Negotiation of fair and equitable contracts
* Ensure timeous agreement of all Final Accounts
* Ensure delivery of all elements of the customer service action plan
* Development of Commercial Team
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with excellent leadership skills to influence at all levels and to deliver results whilst also inspiring and developing the team to engage and deliver.
Ideally you will have previous experience working with a Tier 1 / 2 Blue Chip Major Contractor and be at Senior Commercial Manager or Director Level. Salary & remuneration package negotiable based on experience.