Senior Contracts Manager
Job DescriptionA yorkshire based company that specialises in the design, project management and installation of large
scale Furniture, Fittings and Equipment projects, the business delivers £20m of FF&E projects each year.
* Project Manage the technical and commercial aspects of FF&E projects from tender submission, design
* and procurement through to project installation and acceptance.
* Work closely with the design and site management teams to ensure that all elements of the projects
* are managed and coordinated successfully.
* Manage staff as required.
* Maintain our excellent client relations.
* Deliver multiple projects on time & within budget.
* Manage project finances.
* Take full ownership of project budgets and report financial performance of projects to the Board.
* Manage project Health and Safety.
* Manage the technical & commercial contractual agreements throughout the project.
* Agree Technical and Commercial terms and conditions with Sub-Contractors and suppliers and managethem throughout all projects, ensuring that all necessary SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality) procedures are implemented and adhered to.
* Ensure all necessary Risk assessments, Method statements and SHEQ procedures are in place for staff and sub-contractors.
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
* Dvelop project plans and associated communications documents.
* Manage all subcontractors and site operatives.
* Coordination with other trades through both design and installation processes.
* Coordination and logistical planning with suppliers and subcontractors.
* Deliver projects on time, within budget and to the Client's satisfaction.
* Produce, negotiate and agree all valuations and variations.
* Produce on site written instructions.
* Ensure all necessary CVIs and RFIs and signed and recorded.
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
* Maintain accurate room availability records throughout the duration of projects.
* Ensure all works are signed off as complete.
* Ensure accurate records are kept of all project works, snags, damage etc to protect the company
* Carry out any reasonable task asked of you by your line manager.
* Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of projects and the Company.
Essential Skills & Qualifications (in priority order):
* Advanced in using Microsoft Excel.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to understand technical drawings and CAD systems (such as AutoCAD & SolidEdge).
* University Degree (ideally 1st class in a technical field such as design or engineering).
* Ability to manage their own time and the time of others effectively.
* CSCS supervisor or SMSTS (we also provide this training).
* Price 2 Practitioner (or similar)
* Microsoft project (or similar programming software)
* Managed £1m + technical projects.
* * Managed project budgets and forecasts.
* * Managed projects within construction fit out.
* * Knowledge of furniture design / installation.
Salary / Package:
* £40,000 to £55,000 annual salary, depending on experience.
* £3,000 to £6,000 car allowance, depending on salary.
* Pension contributions and auto-enrolment.
* 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
* 48 hours per week.
Please send me your cv if you wish to apply - email@example.com