Senior Estimator (Design & Build)
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the most highly respected and significant names in the Interiors Sector, operating in the industry for well over 15 years. The services they offer include, Office Moves, Office Furniture and D&B Office Fit Outs.
They have a long history of steady growth and continual investment in their business and with a turnover of £30m plus have the financial stability. They are now expanding their operation, adding quality people to their team. They are currently in the market for an experienced Estimator with Design and Build and Traditional Fit Outs within the office and commercial environments.
* Supporting bid team by producing accurate and competitive tenders in order to win new work for the contractor
* Ensure that processes are practical and adhered to at all times
* Producing bills of quantities from drawings and specifications
* Cost comparison and subcontractor selection
* Preparing and submitting subcontract enquiries
* Working with the Pre-Contracts team (PM and Designer) liaising with the client to ensure that tender documents are accurate
* Must have at least 5 years estimating experience within D&B Estimating
* Proactive and committed attitude at all times
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Ability to read and understand tender documents, specifications, drawings and Terms & Conditions
* Previous estimating experience is essential
* Experience with D&B and Traditional Fit Out experience desirable
* Experience working with a Pre-Contracts team
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK's leading D&B Contractors, please send your CV in for consideration.
To apply in the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Mark Harris