Senior Project Manager
Job DescriptionOur client, an established and reputable North West Contractor, are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager for a project in Stoke city centre to commence in Q2 2019.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects in the mixed-use multi bed residential sector, on low and high rise projects. The first project will be a £15m new build hotel scheme in Stoke on Trent. The scheme is a steel frame building installed over a piled concrete walled basement. The finished product will see a total of circa 120 bedrooms and associated facilities.
* Ensuring projects are delivered in compliance with the project programme and budget
* Facilitating the appointment of contractors to the project teams agreeing scopes of work issue
* Requests for Survey and Quotation to the selected sub-contractor
* Receipt and checking of quotations against scope Raising Purchase Orders and associated documentation to the supply chain
* Agreeing programmes of work with the sub-contractor(s)
* To take responsibility for the financial closure of Projects
* Preparation and submission of budget requests, quality assurance and overall integrity of projects
* Managing the projects budget, monitoring expenditures and costs managing the delivery of each project to the agreed level of quality, programme and budget.
* Managing third party stakeholder contributions to the project
* Managing KPI data capture on Customer Satisfaction and Health & Safety audits
* Managing risks to the projects successful outcome
* Continuous updating of project information system database to maintain "real time" project status and values
* Providing aftercare service to the client
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Solid main contracting background delivering projects minimum £15m value, for minimum 5 years.
* Appreciation of commercial duties and responsibilities
* Ideally HNC/HND qualified in a relevant construction subject
* Relevatn qualifications including CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid etc.
* Be IT literate with an understanding of Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
For more information, contact Kris Convery on 01695556800.