Senior Quantity Surveyor
Main contractor recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor - negotiable salary depending on experience, based in Warrington
Our client is a well-established leader and due to an expanse in workload they are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their regional office in Warrington. They are one of the most successful construction companies in the UK who are forward thinking as well as having their traditional core values behind them. The company is dedicated to their staff and offer training and support that is required. The client has an award winning collection of projects and developments across the commercial, industrial, retail and leisure sectors.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:-
* Quantity Surveying duties including valuation, measurement and agreement
* Liaise and negotiate with clients
* Dealing with contractual and legal matters
* Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met
* Reporting of contract accounts
* Preparing turnover and profit forecasts
* Providing commercial support to Design and Contract Staff
To be considered for the above role as a Senior Quantity Surveyor, candidates must have previous experience in the required discipline. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, company car or car allowance.
Please get in touch today with our Commercial Build Specialist Becky King on 01695 556800 or for more details on opportunities available, or apply below with your CV.
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.