Senior Quantity Surveyor - Tier 1 Contracting
Job DescriptionSenior Quantity Surveyor
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's role
This Senior Quantity Surveyor will be reporting into the Commercial Director.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be helping younger Quantity Surveyors through their development, so some guidance and training will need to be provided.
This is a huge opportunity for the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor to be working on complexed projects and give you the scope for progression on more senior levelled roles.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The Commercial Director is looking for the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor to have experience of working within a similar role in a Developer or Main Contractor working on residential schemes. A Project Quantity Surveyor who is looking to take the step up could be considered.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must be/have:
* Previous residential/mixed use experience for a similar contractor or large-scale developer
* Minimum 6 years' experience within the role
* Loyalty to employers (no jumps from role to role)
* BSc Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management preferred
In Return for the Senior Quantity Surveyor?
* Car/Car Allowance
* Private Health
* Generous holiday increasing with service