Senior Quantity Surveyor - Developer
Job DescriptionI am currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for an up and coming Regional Developer.
The local developer, is involved in building luxury residential apartment and luxury student accommodation projects throughout Manchester.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in a company which is working as the Developer, Contractor, with positive pipelines in place
Roles and responsibilities:
Checking feasibility studies prepared by development manager- Assisting the development manager to prepare the supporting document for the funding if required e.g. cash flow and construction programme
* Procure the consultancy teams
* Liaising with Solicitor to review the appointment document, novation document, letter of reliance etc.
* Attending the meetings at all stages
* Reviewing the tender documentation
* Preparing the employer requirement
* Reviewing the tender analysis and involving in value engineering process
* Advising on contractual terms and forms of contract
* Value the month progress claim and variations
* Monitoring and reporting the cost value report
* Preparing the payment
* Preparing the monthly cash flow
* Preparing the final account and settlement
* Checking the defective works throughout the defect liability period
* Advising on contractual disputes
* Procurement of sub-contract and supplier order
* Assisting, advising and checking the defective works and allocating the contra charges if required