Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job DescriptionSenior Quantity Surveyor - Groundwork & Civil Contractor
Up to £65k plus package & bonuses.
Our client is a leading Groundwork & Civil Contractor as well as a leading Developer who are involved in some of the largest residential developments in the North West. They work on the projects from inception through to completion and will do the full groundwork, civil & infrastructure package. Their Groundworks schemes range from anywhere from 50 apartments to 500 units, 10-story developments. Due to growth, they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can come in and hit the ground running. It is essential that the candidate has experience working on the full groundwork & civil package.
The role of the Senior Quantity Surveyor Reporting into the Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Oversee all tenders.
* Calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business.
* Deal with valuations & payment notices.
* Provide a detailed cost budget plan and share with the site team.
* Maintain schedules of quantities and price them for the prime cost budget.
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar * Ambitious & Driven!