Senior Quantity Surveyor - Largest Scheme in Manchester
Job DescriptionI'm currently working for a Major, Prestigious Building Company in Central Manchester. They are recruiting for Quantity Surveyors at all levels. Please see below further details regarding projects.
This is a unique opportunity.
Should you or any of your associates be interested please don't hesitate to contact me. Apologies if you are already talking to me, id appreciate it if you re-expressed any interest.
The current scheme consists of 4 blocks of luxury apartments, 756 units, ranging from 8 floors to 42 floors, with 3 blocks currently in construction.
This is a joint venture scheme with Manchester City Council to regenerate 250 acres of lands, building 15000 to 16500 unit houses, in 10 to 15 years. The scheme consists of social housing, public amenities (hospital, school etc.), highway (tram service, road, canal etc.), luxury apartments, retails etc.
This is an unique opportunity to be involved in the biggest regeneration scheme in Manchester.
Primary role is looking after all Senior QS:
Responsible for Project from inception through to completion, and agreement of Final Accounts. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: -
* Budget Estimating/Cost Planning
* Preparation of Tender packages for Main Contracts, Sub Contracts and Consultants
* Tender Analysis relating to the above
* Agreeing order value and Contract Sum
* Preparing and completing all forms of Contract Documents
* Commercially managing variations
* Providing fully substantiated cost reports
* Liaison with the entire Project Team and mediating conflict where necessary
* Negotiating valuations, variations and final accounts
* Contract Administration