Senior Quantity Surveyor - Major Build
Job DescriptionWe are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a major build contractor.
Our client is an owner-managed, multi-disciplinary, principal and main contractor. They bring more than 60 years of experience to Public and Private sectors
They provide a range of stand-alone, or fully integrated services in Building.
The Project is a very modern high spec designed office and research facility worth £30m.
Ideally you will have successfully delivered high quality Building Projects. Previous experience as lead QS delivering similar size projects from procurement stage is essential.
With the projects having just commenced this is a great opportunity to see a project from inception through to completion and join an expanding team with exciting growth plans. The role also offers excellent remuneration for the right candidate.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities: Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
* Accurately forecasting and cost planning within residential projects
* Managing project activities including scheduling and take-offs.
* Prepare subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
* Managing subcontractor and supplier relationships.
* Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.