Senior Quantity Surveyor - Major Projects
Job DescriptionOur client is currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor. The organisation is a main building contractor who has an excellent reputation in the construction industry for delivering quality schemes ranging from £15m - £75m in value.
The company carry out work across all sectors; however, their reputation is strong in the sectors of Commercial & Mixed Development Schemes include encompassing some larger new build schemes.
This company offers excellent salaries and package benefits with a strong forward order book; the business is well respected and has proven sustainable success.
* Letting of all Sub-Contract and Supplier packages
* Sub-Contract account management
* Final account settlement
* Financial reporting
* Costing and control of preliminaries
* Build background (JCT experience preferable)
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Quality driven and trusted individual, self-starter
* Able to maintain a high level of work quality against cost restraints
* Proven track record on all forms of procurement
If this sounds like you and you'd like to find out more or be considered for this role, then please get in touch. The ideal location would be somebody commutable to Manchester.