Senior Site Manager
Job DescriptionWorking with one of the quickest growing regional contractors I'm currently looking to help appoint a Senior Site/Construction Manager to a City Centre constrction project in Liverpool.
My client are a leading, privately owned regional contractor. They operate throughout the North of England and have a long history of successfully delivering high value schemes for valued clients which is reflected in the fact that much of their workload is derived from repeat business clients.
They now have a prestigious city centre scheme iminiment; a £26m new build mixed-use apartment scheme, consisting of 400 1,2 and 3 bed apartments above a mix of retail, commercial and leisure units.
The scheme is being overseeing by a strong team of long-standing staff including a Project Manager, Site Engineer and Site Managers. They now require a Senior Site Manager to work within this team to assist the successful delivery of this prestigious scheme.
As a Senior Site Manager you will support and ultimately report into the Project Manager. As such you will be experienced in delivering prestigious, city centre schemes of minimum up to £30m, with a focus on maintaining excellent quality and H&S standards. You will have a minimum of 5 years experience operating at such level and on such schemes.
As Senior Site Manager, you'll be responsible for:
* Organise all labour on site, including Site Managers, site staff and sub-contractors
* Quality Control
* Make sure all plant and machines are used efficiently on site
* Maintaining safety records
* Keeping site records up to date
* Maintain filing system
* Checking time sheets
* Ensuring safety/scaffold/plant register is up to date
To apply, we're looking for:
* CSCS card holder
* Previous experience on similar city centre apartment schemes
* Experience in dealing with architects, engineers, clients, sub-contractors
* Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
* Health and safety awareness
* SMSTS, First Aid at Work qualification, Fire Marshal certificates etc.
The role will attract a negotiable salary around a bracket of £50,000 to £55,000 plus full benefits package including car allowance, pension contributions and health-care plan.