Senior Site Manager
Job DescriptionWe currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Site Manager to join our client, and work towards progression into a Project Manager role.
Our client are the Northern Division of a growing, privately owned contractor turning over in excess of £100m in the North West. Within the region they specialise in a range of contruction sectors and are currently particulary busy in the folowwing areas including highrise student accomodation, hotels and office developments. These projects supplement a large workload also including industrial, commercial, healthcare, distribution and mixed-use developments.
Current live projects include values of £25m, £35m and £50m in addition to smaller schemes.
Due to a vast increase in work in the region, they currently have a vacancy for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their site teams, working in conjunction with a Project Manager to oversee successful delivery of a new build mixed-use residential development in Chester valued at circa £10m.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who has a desire to further develop their career towards Project Management and sole-delivery of a suitable sized scheme or someone who is keen to continue in the role of joint responsibility as part of a larger delivery team on high-profile, high-value projects.
You will be required:
* To manage the daily activities of the appointed sub-works contractor, in respect of Health and Safety, Quality and programme.
* To manage the costs associated with the works, and any variations should they arise.
* Lead weekly progress meetings and producing the required timeline of works / action points.
* Subcontractor management to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and compliant.
The successful candidate will have:
* You will ideally have experience of high rise residential or commercial office projects within city centre locations
* Reinforced concrete frame experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent self organisation skills and ability to organise others
* Priority management
* Attention to detail
* Ability to drive program
* High levels of quality standards
* Attention to H&S matters
* Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
* Knowledge of UK building regulations
* SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
The role attracts an enticing and negotiable salary with full associated benefits package including company car or allowance, pension contributions and health-care plan.
For more information please contract Kris Convery on 01695556800.