Job DescriptionConstruction Administrator
A successful and thriving construction company are looking to add an experienced and professional administrator on their new development in Ellesmere Port.
Candidates must have experience in construction or site administration
* Support management in general admin (diary and calendar management)
* Manage the audit and compliance process
* Distribute relevant documentation to project teams
* Prepare monthly reports
* Review and issue drawings
* Prepare site contact lists and files
* Chase suppliers and subcontractors to ensure readiness for works
* Raise and issue orders
* Attend meetings
* Preparation of subcontractor performance reports
* Manage travel arrangements and hotel bookings
The right candidate must have the following;
* Organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to details
* Fast paced and ability to meet deadlines
* Experience in construction administration
* Strong planning skills
* Professional manner
This is a temporary position initially for around 3 months with the look to be extended.
This may involve to register with ourselves as part as the recruitments process if your CV fits criteria of this position.
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYCONEP
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
site administration document control