Job DescriptionOur Client is a regional Contractor with an annual turnover of £70M, working across multiple disciplines; they now seek to appoint a Site Engineer to work on a range of projects up to the value of £25M. These projects will span the following sectors; residential, education, commercial, industrial, accommodation, health and leisure. They operate throughout Greater Manchester, Merseyside and West Yorkshire.
As a setting-out site engineer you will be expected to;
* Set out on site
* Ensure designs are applied correctly
* Oversee revision of drawings, ensuring that designs adhere to building regulations
* Ensure health and safety is adhered to when required
* Be responsible for the organisation of materials as necessary
* Liaise with sub-contractors and the Site Manager
* Regularly liaise with the client, maintaining relationships and ensuring the progression of the project
* Interface with the design team
* Supervise site operatives where required
Experience / Qualifications
Applicants must be competent engineers with a solid building background and experience in foundations, structures and groundworks.
* First Aid Certificate
This is a good opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a reputable business with a growing workload, who can offer scope for career progression into management.
The role comes with a negotiable basic salary of £35000 to £40000 alongside a competitive benefits package.
For more information contact Kris Convery on 01695 556800.