Job DescriptionOur Client is a regional Contractor with an annual turnover of £60M, working across multiple disciplines; they now seek to appoint a Site Engineer to work on a range of projects up to the value of £20M. These projects will span the following sectors; residential, education, commercial, industrial, accommodation, health and leisure. They operate throughout Greater Manchester, Merseyside, North Wales, Cheshire and The North Midlands.
As a setting-out site engineer you will be expected to;
- Set out on site
- Ensure designs are applied correctly
- Oversee revision of drawings, ensuring that designs adhere to building regulations
- Ensure health and safety is adhered to when required
- Be responsible for the organisation of materials as necessary
- Liaise with sub-contractors and the Site Manager
- Regularly liaise with the client, maintaining relationships and ensuring the progression of the project
- Interface with the design team
- Supervise site operatives where required
Experience / Qualifications
Applicants must be competent engineers with a solid building background and experience in foundations, structures and groundworks, with the following tickets;
- First Aid Certificate
- SMSTS (preferable)
This is a good opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a reputable business with a growing workload, who can offer scope for career progression into management.
The role comes with a negotiable basic salary of £35000 to £42000 alongside a competitive benefits package.
For more information contact Kris Convery on 01695 556800.