Site Engineer (Construction)
Our client are a leading main contractor delivering large scale projects across multiple sectors including Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Residential, Student Accommodation and mixed-use developments with values ranging from £20-£80m. They have a requirement for a Site Engineer to join their team and work on projects around the Merseyside area.
As a Site Engineer, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring designs are applied correctly
- Setting-out on site
- Overseeing revision of drawings, ensuring that designs adhere to building regulations
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to when required
- Responsibility for the organisation of materials as necessary
- Liaising with sub-contractors and the Site Manager
- Regularly liaising with the client, maintaining relationships and ensuring the progression of the project
- Interaction with the design team
If you're interested in this excellent career opportunity then please apply with an up to date CV.