Job DescriptionOur client is a large design & build construction company with a proud history of delivering some of the North West's most prestigious and high profile construction schemes. They often work in the residential and leisure sectors. They partner with local developers who are committed to considerable investment into the local area and as such have a guarantee of work, across their multiple large scale schemes, for years to come.
With a new phase of works on one of Manchester's largest new build mixed-use apartment, commercial, retail and leisure developments they now seek to appoint a Site Engineer. There is particular focus on the need for an individual with experience of concrete frames and associated ground works packages and a minimum of 2 to 5 years experience preferably with a main contractor.
As a setting-out site engineer you will be expected to;
- Setting-out on site
- Overseeing sub-contractors and checking work packages
- Ensure designs are applied correctly
- Oversee revision of drawings, ensuring that designs adhere to building regulations
- Ensure health and safety is adhered to when required
- Be responsible for the organisation of materials as necessary
- Liaise with sub-contractors and the Site Manager
- Regularly liaise with the client, maintaining relationships and ensuring the progression of the project
- Interface with the design team
- Supervise site operatives where required
Applicants should have the relevant degree in Civil Engineering.
They should also have relevant tickets including;
- First Aid Certificate
- SMSTS (preferable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a top 225 global contractor, working on one of Manchester's biggest and most high profile construction schemes in recent years with a guarantee of work in the local area for years to come.
The role comes with a negotiable basic salary of £35000 to £45000 alongside a competitive benefits package of circa £5,000 car allowance, private medical insurance, pension contributions of 4% matched and a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days + statutory bank holidays.
For more information contact Kris Convery on 01695 556800.