Our Client is a reputable regional builder working across sectors including education, commercial, industrial and residential/student accommodation with projects valued £1m to £20m; they are now seeking to appoint a Site Engineer to work on a £20m multi-storey (steel frame) apartment scheme in Warrington.
As a setting-out site engineer you will be expected to;
- Set out on site
- Ensure designs are applied correctly
- Oversee revision of drawings, ensuring that designs adhere to building regulations
- Ensure health and safety is adhered to when required
- Be responsible for the organisation of materials as necessary
- Liaise with sub-contractors and the Site Manager
- Regularly liaise with the client, maintaining relationships and ensuring the progression of the project
- Interface with the design team
- Supervise site operatives where required
Experience / Qualifications
- Applicants must be competent engineers with a solid building background and experience in foundations, structures and groundworks
The role comes with a competitive salary alongside a competitive benefits package.