Large demolition firm recruiting for a Site Manager with knotweed removal experience - £20-£23/hour rate, open to negotiation, based in Chester. The duration will be 2-4 weeks
Our client is a demolition, and plant and machinery firm based in Manchester. Due to an expanse in workload they are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for a commercial project. As an organisation/practice they specialise in the demolition industry. This particular project will be working with knotweed removal
This role as a Site manager offers the opportunity for involvement in large scale projects and is vital to growth of the organisation.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:-
* Organising sub - contractors and workers on a daily basis - discussions of work ahead for the day
* Highlighting issues and problems
* Health and safety issues
* Daily diary of progress
* Method statements and risk assessments
* Weekly breakdown report of what happens on site
* Run through to contracts manager progress of work
* Toolbox Talks - weekly - inductions
* Removal of Knotweed
To be considered for the above role as a Site Manager, candidates must have previous experience in knotweed removal, Asbestos aware, and Health and Safety clued up.
CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid is necessary
Rates are Negotiable
Please get in touch today with our Construction Specialist Darren Chung on 0161 714 3800 or 07860 270 742 for more details on opportunities available, or apply below with your CV.