Job DescriptionMy client are an award winning, established contractor known for their consistent delivery over many decades and specialising in new build, fit out and refurbishment projects, often with repeat business clients. They operate predominantly throughout Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire and Greater Manchester. Project values range from £100k to £10m.
Due to an increase in workload, they now seek an ambitious Site Manager with demonstrable experience of projects in the education sector, predominantly of a refurbishment nature but also small extensions and new builds.
As they head to the usual busy summer period they are looking ahead to a vast increase in work in this sector which will continue long after this summer period. With this in addition to an increase in work across other sectors they now have a requirement to add a Site Manager to the team, on a permanent basis.
As a Site Manager you will oversee;
* Site build from the inception to handover
* Health and Safety
* Ensuring site is completed to time and budget constraints
* Liaison with client and building control
* Control and monitoring of sub-contractors
Experience / Qualifications;
* Previous experience in both new build and refurbishment projects within the education sector is essential.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
* CSCS Management
* First Aid Certificate
This role attracts a salary of circa £38000 + associated benefits package including car allowance.
For more information, please contact Kris Convery on 01695556800.