Job DescriptionMy client is a Main Contractor based in London specialising in refurbishment projects in the Retail, Leisure, Hospitality and Commercial sector. They currently seek an experienced Site Manager for a large scale fit-out Project in Somerset.
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the project. My client is looking for a dynamic Site Manager who has delivered turn-key projects. You will be responsible for the day to day duties of a busy interiors project, managing the subcontractors and staff on site. Experience with Hotel projects would be an advantage. The project is a major refurbishment of an existing Grade 2 listed building with elements of new build and fit-out. The value of the project is approximately £9 million.
* liaising with client and reporting progress
* supervising contracted staff
* meeting subcontractors
* making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* maintaining quality control checks
* motivating the workforce throughout the project
* day to day problem solving
* previous experience with Microsoft Project
Tickets and Qualifications needed
* First Aid
* Asbestos Awareness