Site Manager - Main Contractor - Sheffield- Permanent - £35-£45k plus car allowance, generous holidays and pension scheme.
My client is an award winning main contractor operating in the UK who boast a portfolio of high quality completed contracts and an extremely loyal client base, hence them wanting to strengthen their Commercial team due to the amount of work in the pipeline.
The Sheffield office has a remarkably low turnover of staff due to the support and progression prospects they can offer. I have been to visit the offices and they have an extremely positive working environment and encourage training along the way which is geared at all levels of staff to aid their development, they also reward the team regularly in terms of incentives and bonus schemes.
Due to the type of schemes they have recently been awarded they are looking for a candidate with specific experience in fit-out projects, especially along Hotel & Leisure and Retail sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* You will have experience working in a Site Management role on fast track shop fitting projects
* Ensuring Projects are delivered safely, to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
* Ensuring customer expectations are met
* Leading multi-disciplined teams of subcontractors effectively
* Developing Strong relationships with clients and members of the cross-functional team
* Key information and data is effectively cascaded appropriately ensuring continuous improvement
The salary guide is £35-45k plus car and allowance plus benefits, this is dependent upon experience.
If this opportunity is of interest and you feel that yourself or someone you know fits the criteria please do not hesitate to let me know as I have interview slots available. Please give Rosie call on 0113 866 2214 for a private and confidential chat and more information on the role and forward me a copy of your up to date CV.