Job DescriptionA family owned Main Building Contractor who have been established for over 100 years are currently looking to appoint an experienced Site Manager to manager refurbishment and new build projects up to £4m. The company work across Industrial, Commercial, Retail and Leisure sectors throughout the North West. They also work outside of the North West for certain key clients so Site Managers must be prepared to occasionally work away from home.
Reporting to the Contracts Director you will be responsible for the day to day running of the site, managing the construction process safely, efficiently and in a cost effective manner.
* You will be customer focused, results driven and H&S conscious.
* You will be able to provide a good quality product within the agreed timescales and budgets.
* You will chair sub-contractor meetings.
* You will be responsible for short term project programming.
* Previous experience delivering new build and refurbishment projects within the Industrial, Commercial or Retail sectors.
* First Aid
This role attracts a salary of circa £38000 - £42000 plus associated benefits package including car allowance.
For more information, please contact Donna Hoggarth on 01695556800