Site Manager (Internals)
Job DescriptionMy client are a contractor known best for delivering high-spec residential projects throughout the North West region.
They now have a prestigious city centre scheme currently on site; a £20m new build, 11 storey block consisting of circa 80 apartments.
The scheme is being overseeing by a strong team of long-standing operational and commercial staff including a Senior Project Manager, Senior Site Manager, Site Managers and Engineer. They now require a Site Manager to work within this team to assist the successful delivery of this prestigious scheme.
As a Site Manager you will support and ultimately report into the Senior Site and Project Managers. You will be responsible for overseeing internals aspects of this project, ensuring quality & H&S standards are adhered to in conjunction with programme, to ensure successful completion of each floor, consecutively.
As such you will be experienced in working on prestigious, city centre schemes of minimum up to £20m, with an internals focus and maintaining excellent quality and H&S standards. You will have a minimum of 5 years experience operating at such level and on such schemes.
Ideally you should be a joiner by trade with a successful background of internals management.
Roles and responsibilities;
* To manage the daily activities of the appointed Internal Trades subcontractors, in respect of Health and Safety, Quality and Programme.
* Produce snagging lists and ensure appropriate sub-contractors and trades responsible action appropriately.
* To manage the costs associated with the works and any variations, should they arise.
* Lead weekly progress meetings and produce the required time-line of works / action points.
* Subcontractor management to ensure finishings are delivered on time and compliant.
* Full First Aid at Work (which must be current and must be valid for a minimum of 6 months)
* CSCS Card for Supervisors
* 5 Day CITB Site Manager's Certificate (SMSTS)
* Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook and Word
For more information, please contact Kris Convery on 01695556800.