Our client are a well-established North West based construction group recruiting for their new build housing division which specialises in affordable and social rented properties for predominately Housing Associations. They have a strong pipeline of work and therefore require Site Managers to join the team. You will require previous experience as a No.1 with experience of overseeing similar sized projects for Housing Associations, covering demolition, groundworks and through to final handover. You must be self-motivated, professional, able to work on their own initiative and possess excellent managerial skills.
You will be responsible whilst aided by an assistant site manager for one of the following projects;
• 21 New build houses and bungalows in Prescot
• 30 2 storey houses in Liverpool
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Experience working on smaller scale, new build social housing projects
• Self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative
• Excellent managerial skills
• SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency using IT applications
If you’d like to be considered for any of the above mentioned projects then please apply with an updated CV.