Site Manager (small works)
Job DescriptionMy client are an award winning, established contractor known for their consistent delivery over many decades and specialising in new build, fit out and refurbishment projects, often with repeat business clients. They operate predominantly throughout Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire and Greater Manchester. Project values range from £100k to £5m.
Due to an increase in workload, they now seek an ambitious Site Manager with demonstrable experience of projects in the small works building sector, predominantly of a refurbishment nature but also small extensions and new builds.
As they head towards another increase in work in mid 2019 they now have a requirement to add a Site Manager to the team, on a permanent basis.
As a Site Manager you will oversee;
* Site build from the inception to handover
* Health and Safety
* Ensuring site is completed to time and budget constraints
* Liaison with client and building control
* Control and monitoring of sub-contractors
Experience / Qualifications;
* Previous experience in both new build and refurbishment projects within the small works range.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
* First Aid Certificate
This role attracts a salary of circa £38000- £44000 + associated benefits package including car allowance.
For more information, please contact Kris Convery on 01695556800.