Site Manager -Social Housing Refurbishment
Job DescriptionA leading social housing contractor are currently looking to appoint a Site Manager to manage planned maintenance contracts throughout the North West including internal, external and environmental schemes.
Reporting into a Contracts Manager you will be the Number 1 Site Manager and will be responsible for the delivery of projects through to completion.
Duties will include:
* Work closely with the client and provide full support on any site issues
* Set up contract file and H&S documentation , Risk assessments, method statements
* Ensure that all quality control, environmental and H&S requirements are met in line with company procedures
* Identify high risk activities and ensure the appropriate resources and procedures are implemented to identify an mitigate risk's
* Manage project staff and all sub-contractors
* Monitor site cost with the support of the Quantity Surveyor and Contracts Manager
* Provide weekly progress reports
* Carry out site audits / inspections and report findings.
The company are looking for a high calibre Site Manager with a strong track record of delivering Social Housing refurbishment projects. A valid SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS card are also required.
They will offer a competitive salary based on experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
For more information on this role contact Donna Hoggarth on 07753 450926