Site Secretary/Document Controller
Job DescriptionSite Secretary/Document Control
About the role
Based in Manchester we are currently looking for an experienced Site Secretary/Document Controller, you'll be offering administrative support to the Construction director, Project Managers and Site managers.
What you will be doing
You will be working from the head office and will be responsible for setting up the administration function of the development, processing and distributing mail and emails.
You must be confident with using the site filing system, and compiling a directory of all sub-contractors.
You will also be ensuring the office is running effectively and smoothly.
Ideally the right candidate will have previous experience in site secretary and or Document control and have some knowledge of the construction industry. You must be able to use MS office
* Managing drawing on a cloud for all our project (A-site)
* Formulation of O&M information for hand over
* Building a data base of products
* Diary and calendar management for seniors
* Managing the cloud and general information issued by the various design teams across our projects.
* Chasing information
* Distributing notices of information once available so that our teams and supply chain have access to current information at all times
* Making sure our site have hard copies of all current drawings
* Monthly review report to the senior team
* Highly organised
* Excellent communication skills written and verbally
* Time management
* Ability to use own initiative
You will be working for a successful construction company who have projects nationwide, you will be valued, rewarded and the opportunity to progress within your career.
Salary and remuneration
Negotiable depending on experience
Hours are Monday to Friday 08.30-16.30 (flexible)
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett, Technical administration Specialist on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYDOSSS
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
site secretary document controller