Job DescriptionChartered Structural Engineer
Salary up to £70,000
Our client, a successful, well-recognised Building Company are actively seeking an experienced, Chartered Structural Engineer to join a friendly team in Liverpool.
The role will entail working on an interesting portfolio of projects, within the residential, commercial and mixed-use building sectors and the chosen candidate will assist in working on projects from inception through to completion stage.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for this Senior Structural Engineer role include;
* Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects
* Ensure that delivery of projects is to time, cost and quality Regular use of a range of technical analysis and design software
* Provide technical support including report writing and presentations Manage projects from inception to completion, including liaising with clients and contractors
* Attend Site and Design Meetings Mentor and train junior members of staff
* In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will; Chartered structural engineer, through IStructE or ICE ideally (BEng, BSc, MSc, or MEng) Competent in design using common forms of construction (concrete, steel, masonry and timber)
* Proven track record of technical delivery of civil and structural engineering design projects Analysis of structures and detailed design of elements utilising various internationally recognised standards
* Customer-focused with a high level of communication and management skills
* Good analytical and organisational skills
* High level of computer proficiency
* Ability to work effectively under pressure
* For this Senior Structural Engineer role our client is offering a quick start, competitive salary, progression from within, plus benefits, bonuses and more!
* In order to discuss this Senior Structural Engineer role and other similar roles please send your Cv in confidence.