Job DescriptionJob Title: Technical Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £23,000
A Top 10 UK house builder are currently looking to recruit a Technical Administrator to join their busy Technical department.
This rapidly expanding residential developer have been established for over 80 years and have revenues exceeding £1 billion. My client have established themselves an excellent reputation within the industry, building in excess of 1000 homes each year in the North West within the A* builders category with few reportable items.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role working within the Construction industry. This position does not necessarily require experience working directly for a house builder.
Purpose of the role:
To provide an efficient and professional administration service to the Technical Team.
Report into: Technical Director
* Attend weekly technical meeting and take minutes for typing and distribution.
* Ensure all invoices are scanned, saved and recorded for each development.
* Distribute weekly objectives as set by the Technical Director.
* Monitor receipt of NHBC conditions and issue available requested information to obtain discharge of the conditions.
* Administrative support in processing Road and Sewer Agreements.
* Typing letters to Public Utility Companies at land enquiry stage through to formal application stage.
* Scanning documents/drawings and saving to the system.
* Completing cheque request forms as and when required.
* Request and distribute EPCs and As Built SAPs.
* Keep design fees spreadsheets up to date.
* Register & amend Robust Details.
* Develop system for receiving, storing and distributing internal and external drawing amendments.
* Produce audit trail of letters and drawings issued.
* Copy drawings as and when required.
* Archive drawings as and when required.
* Ensure Document System is up to date.
* Adhere to the departments BSi process in compliance with ISO9001.
* Ensure the technical team is fully utilising sharepoint & A-site
* Photocopying, scanning and binding documents.
* Type necessary letters from within the technical team.
* Provide administrative support to the technical team.
* Ensure all phone calls are dealt with promptly.
* Distributing external and internal mail including faxes.
* Set up and maintain filing systems.
* Providing refreshments as and when requested.
Areas of Discretion
* Must not take any action, which exceeds the contents of this Job Guide without the consent of the Technical Director.
* Not to divulge any information other than to an officer of the Company on matters which are confidential to the Company.
* Not to take any action which could be deemed not to be in the best interests of the Company.
For further information on this role please contact myself Danielle Yarlett today on 07860270740
techincal administration document control