Job DescriptionTechnical Administrator
Our client a multinational services company are looking for an experienced technical administrator to join their pre commencement team in Salford.
The purpose of this role is to understand and implement and adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy. You will be reporting to the head of procurement on updates and attend weekly meetings.
* Supporting senior staff, such and the design manager and QS
* Process invoices/payments for required surveys and reports, ensure they are uploaded to Viewpoint for each development
* Support the design managers/coordinators in collating information, submitting and obtaining discharge of planning conditions and ensure all associated documentation is uploaded to Viewpoint
* Distribute weekly objectives as set by the Technical Director
* Monitor receipt of NHBC/LABC conditions and issue available requested information to obtain discharge of the conditions
* Monitor receipt of Building Control conditions and issue available requested information to obtain discharge of the conditions
* Administrative support in processing Road and Sewer Agreement
* Ensure all necessary documents are uploaded to Viewpoint
* Process required payments to support necessary submissions
* Request and distribute EPCs and As Built SAPs
* Support design managers/coordinators in collating information for BREEAM
* Support the Pre commencement team in preparing all necessary reports/updating necessary key tracking documents
* Schedule Prestart Presentations and support the team in their preparation
* Support the Head of Pre commencement in developing and updating Pre commencement processes
* Support the team during internal and external audits
* Arrange CPD sessions to support the development of overall team
* Adhere to the departments BSI process in compliance with ISO9001
Ideally the right candidate will have experience in a technical admin role previously and have knowledge of ISO9001.
Must be computer literate MS office and excel.
Excellent communication skills, written and verbally, accurate numeric skills, reliable and the ability to priorities work and deadlines.
Hours are Monday - Friday 08.00-16.00
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett, Technical Administration Specialist on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYTECHS
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
Administrator, Procurement, Quality Management System, Creating QHSE reports, ISO9001