Job DescriptionSocial Housing Maintenance Company recruiting for an experienced Tiler for a position in Stockport.
Our client is a large Social Housing Contractor based in Stockport, on their behalf we are recruiting for a highly competent Social Housing Maintenance Company recruiting for an experienced Tiler for a position in Manchester.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:-
* cutting tiles to size and shape with hand-cutters or bench-mounted tools
* preparing surfaces by levelling off with plaster, sand or cement
* fixing the tiles and applying grout before finishing off
* To provide a service to clients and maintain a good customer relationship as a priority.
* Undertaking practical trade orientated work appropriate to the post holder's skills and experience.
It is preferred that the candidate has more than 2 years' experience.
Candidates applying for the role as a Tiler must have previous experience and the relevant qualifications. Candidates must be able to provide two verbal references to be considered for this job in Stockport
This job is on a CIS or PAYE basis.
Please get in touch today with our Building Maintenance Recruitment Specialist Sarah Kennedy on 07944215322 or email@example.com
Alternatively, phone the office between the hours of 8am and 5pm on 01512301690