Job DescriptionSocial Housing Maintenance Company recruiting for an experienced Tiler for a position in Winsford/Northwich.
Our client is a large social Housing Contractor based in Northwich, on their behalf we are recruiting for a highly competent Social Housing Maintenance Company recruiting for an experienced Tiler for a position in Winsford/Northwich.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:-
* cutting tiles to size and shape with hand-cutters or bench-mounted tools
* preparing surfaces by levelling off with plaster, sand or cement
* fixing the tiles and applying grout before finishing off
* To provide a service to clients and maintain a good customer relationship as a priority.
* Undertaking practical trade orientated work appropriate to the post holder's skills and experience.
It is preferred that the candidate has more than 2 years' experience.
Candidates applying for the role as a Joiner must have previous experience and the relevant qualifications. Candidates must be able to provide two verbal references to be considered for this job in Winsford/Northwich.
This job is on a PAYE or CIS basis. Rates are negotiable depending on experience.
Please get in touch today with our Building Maintenance Recruitment Specialist Sarah Kennedy, on 07944215322 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, phone the office between the hours of 9am and 5pm on 01512301690
If you don't have a CSCS card and interested in working in the construction field please click on the link to apply for your CSCS card. www.citb.co.uk.