Trainee Site Manager
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the UK's leading construction and development companies with a history of delivering large scale projects including Student Accommodation, Hotels and PRS schemes with values ranging from £20-£100m. They currently have a requirement for a Trainee Site Manager who has experience of high rise, mixed use developments to join their team.
We have a requirement for a permanent internals Trainee Site Manager on a new high-rise project in Reading 23 floors consisting of 1 - 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and studios.
* Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organisation.
* Operates with integrity - Demonstrates honesty; keeps commitments; behaves in a consistent manner.
* Remains open to ideas - Listens to others and objectively considers others' ideas and opinions, even when they conflict with one's own.
* Focus on Clients / Customers - examples of effective behaviours:
* Makes clients / customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains productive customer relationships.
* Builds collaborative relationships - Builds rapport and cooperative relationships with clients / customers.
* Seeks feedback to develop a clear understanding of client / customer needs and outcomes.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
* NVQ Level 3, 'A' Level, HNC, or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience.
* Good time management skills
* Assertive and persuasive