Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Major Build
Job DescriptionWho are we:
Our client prides themselves on being a great place to work. As a market leader in the Construction industry they want to ensure that they attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for their customers.
Our client undertakes Commercial, Education, Health, Industrial and Leisure Developments up to £100m in value.
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a Construction company
* IT skills - MS Office, Excel, Word etc.
* Relevant academic qualifications such as BT-Tec or A / As levels.
* To have commenced a construction related to degree such as in Quantity Surveying
We offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay - We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
* Bonus Scheme - Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
* Special offers for staff - We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
* Trust - We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
* Recognition - We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
* Development - we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.