Assistant Quantity Surveyor - D & B Housing
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading developer who have created thousands of homes in the North West.
They predominately work on Affordable Housing & Luxury Apartment schemes.
The Ideal candidate will come from a D&B background; ideally in the residential construction markets.
Your key responsibilities will be to prepare sub-contract tender enquiries, measurement of works undertaken on site, pricing of variations, checking of sub-contractor accounts, and general administration.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Preparation of Bills of Quantities.
* Collation of tender enquiry documents.
* Assist with the evaluation of sub-contractor quotations.
* Attending sub-contractor Pre-Contract meetings.
* Assist with the preparation of formal sub-contract agreements.
* Site measurement of building works undertaken.
* Checking elements of sub-contractor interim accounts.
* Assist with the preparation of monthly CVR reports and Profit and Loss reports.
* Recording and pricing of variations and day works.
* Attend internal team meetings.
* Convene and attend sub-contractor meetings as required.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in a similar role and hold or be working towards a relevant qualification e.g. HNC, BSc. You will be organised, adaptable and enjoy working in a busy and demanding environment. It goes without saying that you will have excellent communication skills both oral and written, are commercially astute, and can work independently as well as part of an integral team.
Our client pays excellent salaries and overall remuneration packages.