Building Services Manager
Job DescriptionBuilding Services Manager
Our client is an independent, award-winning main contractor who have secured work in Liverpool for the next 5 years. The projects are predominately within the education sector covering new build and refurbishment schemes across student accommodation, teaching hubs, and education facilities, including lecture theatres, laboratories, and music facilities valued at £5m-£50m. They now require a Building Services Manager to join the team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Procure, manage, coordinate, and quality control all the relevant MEP parties throughout the project
* Define and control the MEP delivery programme and be accountable for its readiness and delivery on time and to budget
* Attend / chair and minute Design Team, Sub-contractor progress and coordination meetings
* Maintain close relationships with clients/customers and design organisation.
* Deliver the MEP aspect of the project within the authorised budget, optimising cost and quality parameters.
* Advise the bidding/construction team on costs of MEP design, including considerations of changes in specification and details.
If you're interested then please apply with an up-to-date CV.