Job DescriptionA leading North West based subcontractor who specialise in the external refurbishment and restoration of Historical and Listed Buildings currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for overseeing multiple on-going projects, ensuring they are delivered to the specified quality, programme and to the maximum commercial performance.
Duties will include:
* Managing project teams
* Managing project budgets, labour requirements and project timescales
* Assisting with the procurement of new contract work
* Producing project plans and setting programme targets
* Working with the commercial team to ensure project financial targets are met
* Responsible for health, safety and environmental standards being implemented and maintained
* Review the site plant on a weekly basis and forward plan major plant items
* Development and training of staff
* Assist in the preparation of monthly and final Valuations
* Produce all necessary internal and external reports and ensure all operations are being carried out in line with standard company policy and procedures
Suitable applicants will have previous experience at Contracts Manager level. A good knowledge of restoration works is also required. You will also be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Projects, have a good working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, and be able to plan and programme construction projects