Job DescriptionA long established Manchester based maintenance contractor who deliver responsive and planned maintenance projects to a range of commercial clients throughout the North West, are currently looking to appoint a Small Works Contracts Manager to oversee planned works projects up to £30,000 in value.
Responsibilities will include:
* Attending sites across the North West region to survey any quote requests that are raised on our client's systems. This will also involve attending sites with Clients to survey potential works.
* Once an order has been received for your quoted works, organise the work (including organising labour, materials and plant) and see it through to completion. This may involve multiple site meetings on larger projects.
* Overseeing the Health & Safety of your jobs.
* You must also be comfortable helping the team out with some of the reactive jobs and sub-contracted works ensuring SLAs are met when organising the sub-contracted labour.
Requirements for this role:
* Client facing with excellent communication skills
* Must have good people skills and great organisation skills.
* IT literate.
* Must be a team player.
* Trade background is essential
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role